It's been a long time

So I know it has been awhile, but I've been a little pregnant ok!  I know it's the lamest excuse, but it's the one I'm goin' with!  These past two months have been a bit busy...and it's been unseasonably warm, so we've been outside a lot (meaning I'm exhausted).

Since I've last posted, I have:
  • gained an appetite
  • gained some pounds
  • read The Hungar Games, all 3 of them in a 2 1/2 week span
  • had some parties
  • napped
  • made some bowties (that are VERY cute by the way!)
  • read Roadwork to my son at least 3 times a day, probably more
  • gained a better understanding of how much patience my child needs from an adult
There is probably more, but I can't remember anything anymore (infact, I have started to post EVERYTHING in my calendar just so I can recall what happened yesterday).

Mostly though, I have tried to put all the "stuff" aside and just enjoy being with my son, before his world (and mine) are thrown for a wild ride!  I love him to bits!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pumpkin Muffins

In the midst of it all

At the Ready