Tomato Salad


Summertime is a great time for this tomato salad. The tomatoes are so fresh and meaty. I use this as a side dish for many of the cookouts that happen throughout the summer...super refreshing!

This also makes a great salad topper. I don't have to put dressing or chop anything, just add a few nuts or olives or cheese and you've got your packed lunch! Or if you're like me and have little ones nipping at your heals this makes lunch for you super quick!

My littlest loves this too. 

Tomatoes...mmmmmmmm

Recipe:

5 large tomatoes, chopped
2 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
1/4 cup Red onion, chopped
2 Tbsp. Olive oil
1 tsp Lime juice
Salt

Mix everything to your likeness (if you think it needs more or less of something do so:)). I think this is best served after it's been chilled. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the midst of it all

Bookends

today was ALMOST the day...